029 2236 2465
Deborah Morgan Lewis
Member of the AOIC
A Ceremony that is unique ~ Your way is the right way!
Renewal of vows
There are many reasons that couples renew their vows.
- It may be an anniversary of your wedding and you want to reaffirm the pledges you originally made to each other.
- It may be that you have been through difficulties in your marriage and have now made a fresh start
- You may have experienced illness and recovered and would like to reaffirm your love and commitment to each other.
- Perhaps you had a small wedding ceremony, or got married abroad and would like to include everyone who couldn’t make it.
- Or you may simply want to have the type of wedding you were unable to have the first time around.
Whatever your reasons, I am here to help you to create a ceremony that is just right, and to help you to enjoy a day that will stay with you always.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
If you decide that I am the Civil Celebrant for you then please feel free to contact me to make arrangements to meet to begin creating the type of service that is right for you.
We can discuss your ideas and create the type of service that you want, be that a traditional wedding ceremony, hand-fasting, Celtic, candle lighting, a combination of these, or something completely different
BEFORE WE MEET: SOME THINGS TO THINK ABOUT
It may be useful to think about your story - what makes your relationship special, how you met and so on. Would you like anyone to participate in the service?
Think about music to b e played and/or poetry etc, that you would like included and whether you would like me/a member of your family/a friend to read. These are all things we can discuss when we meet.
FOLLOWING THE MEETING: WHAT I WILL DO
Once we have met and I have collected all the information that you would like included in the service then I will write up the full service as per your wishes, which I will then send to you to read and agree; at this point you can add, delete and make changes as you see fit. We will then have another meeting where we can run through the service before the day.
Prior to/or on the special day we can arrange a rehearsal to ensure everything runs smoothly.
What people say
"We had an amazing day… even Jeff, who was so nervous, but he said he enjoyed every minute of it and so did everyone else, even the kids.”
“I want to do it all over again. Thank you Debbie, you were awesome.”
CONTACT DEBORAH MORGAN LEWIS - CIVIL CELEBRANT